Quick-to-Install + Easy-to-Use
Top-Rated by Customers
30-Day Risk-Free Guarantee
GPS Tracking that Agricultural Companies Depend On
We track agricultural vehicles and heavy machinery every day for businesses like yours. Many of these companies come to ClearPathGPS with similar goals, challenges, and questions:
Agricultural businesses come to ClearPathGPS because they know our solution offers precise engine-hour tracking and proactive maintenance warnings—which can help increase the service life of their critical equipment and increase the ROI of those machines.
Another challenge agribusinesses face is sending their employees to large, rural areas with no road signs or street addresses. With ClearPathGPS, their drivers can receive real-time guidance even to the most remote sites, without getting lost.
Theft is on the rise for agricultural companies’ trailers, tanks, farming equipment, and delivery vehicles. Losing any of these costly assets to thieves can cost a business a fortune and result in lost productivity and customer frustration. ClearPathGPS tracks agricultural vehicles and heavy machinery to prevent these nightmare scenarios.
As they learn more about the ClearPathGPS solution, agricultural companies discover they can use our geofencing feature to set up digital boundaries that their teams can then use to prioritize fertilizing and harvesting in specific areas and improve farmworker efficiency.
What ClearPathGPS Can Do for Your Agriculture Business
Increase Equipment ROI
One of the easiest ways to lengthen the useful life of your company’s expensive vehicles and heavy machinery is to outfit those assets with GPS tracking devices, which send a steady stream of valuable data back to your business including engine hours and reminders for preventative maintenance.
ClearPathGPS real-time fleet tracking data will help you:
- Increase your ROI from vehicles and field equipment.
- Reduce costly downtime due to repairs and replacements.
- Keep your equipment healthy and in the field longer.
”I’ll get a message from ClearPathGPS saying that a truck is due for an oil change next week. Then, thanks to the Fleetio integration with ClearPathGPS, we’ll set an appointment for the service, and the system will automatically send that truck’s driver a text saying he’s scheduled for an oil change on this day next week, and here’s the address.Blake MerrellHead of Florida Division, Merrell Bros.
Guide Your Drivers Effectively
For ClearPathGPS customer Merrell Bros., a biosolids management company that works largely for agricultural businesses., getting their field employees to remote sites used to involve directions like: “Drive passed three ditches, then turn right, and you’ll see a tree stump. Go left…”
But with our GPS tracking solution, your drivers will enjoy pinpoint accuracy even to the remotest locations.
- Set up solar-powered asset trackers at rural sites and guide employees right to them with the ClearPath app.
- Save money on fuel costs by not having to redirect a lost employee.
- Improve worker productivity and save precious daylight hours by getting your drivers to job sites on time.
Improve Crop Yields
Our built-in geofencing feature helps agricultural companies target specific geographic zones to focus on—or avoid—to improve efficiency, productivity, and yield. Here are just a few ways:
- Prioritize fertilizing and harvesting on farm acreage, resulting in better equipment utilization and enhanced efficiency.
- Distinguish between locations treated by pesticides and those deemed organize growth areas.
- Digitally “fence off” land regions for extended periods of time, to enable maximum soil cultivation.
Ensure Quicker Theft Recovery
If a vehicle is ever stolen, recovery can be as simple as pulling up the ClearPathGPS app on your phone and guiding police to it in real-time. Fast recovery can mean saving valuable tools and equipment too, before the thief has a chance to offload them. The ClearPathGPS solution offers several theft-recovery measures:
Improve Driver Behavior
Your crews represent your business’s reputation in the field. The way they handle your vehicles also affects how much those vehicles cost you over time. If you’re worried your drivers aren’t driving as responsibly as they could be, we can give you the tools to keep a watchful eye on their behavior:
- Get reports on hard braking and fast starts.
- Review trend reports to spot problem drivers.
- Use a Driver Scorecard to rank all drivers’ behavior.