Vistracks and ClearPathGPS Fleet Tracking Data Integration
ClearPathGPS and VisTracks have teamed up to bring FMCSA-certified ELD/DVIR capabilities to our joint customers. Customers can manage their driver’s duty status from within the ClearPathGPS portal. The integration is available now with a Pro Edition subscription to ClearPathGPS.
VisTracks Hours of Service product set consists of their DOT-compliant and certified tablet app and portal transmits data via Bluetooth, WiFi Direct, WiFi or a wired serial interface to the tablet. The solution enables drivers to keep electronic logs of their driving status, be warned of impending violations, provide for pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection, and follow additional state and federal rules as well as Canadian rules.
Very easy-to-use and geared towards non-technical drivers, key components of this integration include:
- Very easy to use, geared to non-technical drivers
- Full-featured app with several unique features for both HOS and DVIR
- Synchronized portal for near real-time back office management
- Customization and integration with ClearPathGPS tracking software
Trucker Shield™ Support System
VisTracks product offering with ClearPathGPS integration also includes Trucker Shield™ which is what sets VisTracks apart from other providers of ELD solutions. Trucker Shield™ provides a much broader and diverse support system, and will also help ClearPathGPS clients facilitate the move from AOBRD to ELD virtually eliminating install and support issues.
Application Support includes:
- 24/7 phone support
- Application support
- Hardware support
- Connection issues
- Compliance issues
- Driver training
- Application training
- Administrative portal training
- Onboarding training and support
- Hardware installation support
Compliance Support includes:
- FAQ documents online
- Video training
- Biweekly newsletter updates
- Biweekly webinars
- Regulation training
- Violation reviews
- Motor carrier log review
- Review and correct unassigned drive time monthly
- CSA score update and how to keep scores low
- Response to FMCSA requests/notifications
Interested in learning more about the ClearPathGPS and VisTracks Integration?
Contact us today!